- Plant three seed potatoes in inner pot, preferably in peat moss.
- Locate them in center of pot, mid height, leaving some space in between them.
- Insert inner pot into outer pot and water thoroughly.
- Water regularly, preferably daily. Fertilize occasionally.
- Place in warm and bright location.
- Cover pot with plastic sheet or plexiglass until potatoes sprout.
- Alternately, pre-sprout potatoes, which shortens harvesting time by 2 weeks: in February place seed potatoes in bright natural light at about 68F, let sprout.
- Starting with your plant inside is okay, but move pot outdoors once potatoes sprout.
Start harvesting after 8 to 10 weeks.
- To harvest in mid-May, plant in mid-March, to harvest in early June, plant in early April
- New potatoes will grow until first frost
- Trim lanky plants down to 10”
Me encanta!!! Adelante!!! Y Felicitaciones!!!